State of the Map US strives to have a diverse set of talks as part of our conference. We also know it can be intimidating to submit a talk for the first time. Some might have new talks/ideas that they simply want to bounce off of someone. To help with this we are going to have office hours to assist people with their submissions.
Office Hours Will Be During the Following Times:
- Wednesday July 19th at 4pm EDT
- Tuesday July 25th at 2pm EDT
- Saturday July 29th at 4pm EDT
- Monday July 31st at 8pm EDT
You can join us by Zoom or Slack, depending on how you like to communicate.
- Slack if you have never joined us on Slack before (channel #sotmus)
- Phone: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 469 162 782
During office hours someone will help proofread your submission, just brainstorm with you or any other general help you might want.
Remember submissions are due 11pm EDT on July 31st!